Find solace in Haven, a comprehensive offering of guest, tandem and ancillary seating products that combine classic style with noteworthy substance. With replaceable upholstery capabilities and clean-out functionality, Haven is ideal for healthcare applications. Yet, it also features a passive flex back for exceptional comfort and replaceable arm caps for lasting beauty, making it equally appealing for corporate, hospitality, higher education environments and more. Flexible, stylish and definitively durable, Haven is the quintessential place to relax while waiting.
Designed by David Dahl
- Guest, bariatric, hip and patient chair models available in two frame options: Beech hardwood or metal.
- Metal frame offered in five standard powdercoat finishes as well as premium selections.
- Bariatric settee available in two sizes.
- Clean-out area between seat and back.
- Arm caps feature finger-grip design for stability and are generously proportioned to offer greater support.
- Beech wood, Corian® and black urethane arm cap options available.
- All standard and custom wood finishes available in addition to laminate and Corian selections.
- Hip chair features 24 1/2" seat height and a non-skid foot step.
- All models feature wall-saver leg design.
- Accompanying tandem, lounge and bench seating as well as occasional tables offered.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Starting COM list price = $909
|W||D||H||Arm Ht||Seat Ht||COM|
|Guest Chair, Open Arm||25||25 3⁄4||33||25 3⁄4||18||1 3⁄4 yds.|
|Guest Chair, Panel Arm||25||25 3⁄4||33||25 3⁄4||18||2 3⁄4 yds.|
|Guest Chair, Armless||24 1⁄2||25 3⁄4||33||18||1 3⁄4 yds.|
|34'' W Bariatric Settee||34||25 3⁄4||34||26 1⁄2||18||2 1⁄2 yds.|
|40'' W Bariatric Settee||40||25 3⁄4||34||26 1⁄2||18||3 yds.|
|Patient Chair||25||25 3⁄4||44||26 1⁄2||18||2 yds.|
|Hip Chair||25||25 3⁄4||40||32 3⁄4||24 1⁄2||1 3⁄4 yds.|