Based on Arcadia's popular Serafina Modular collection, the Serafinita Modular is a scaled-down version designed specifically for children's seating applications. Offering a stylish and refreshingly comfortable alternative for waiting, playing or both, the Serafinita lounge and loveseat models can be joined with three sizes of connecting tables to create a variety of unique and engaging configurations.
Designed by David Dahl
- Single and 2-seat armless units.
- Available as stand-alone units or in modular combinations with connecting bridges.
- Configurable with standard size Serafina Modular chairs.
- Fixed legs available in nine stylish finish colors.
- Connecting bridges feature radiused edge for safety and are available in four sizes: 6'' wide straight, 30-degree, 45-degree and 90-degree.
- Bridges available in veneer or laminate.
- Corian® top option available on select bridges.
- Modular seating units come standard with four concealed linking connectors.
- Bridges come standard with four fixed linking receivers.
- Linking connectors pivot outward from underneath chair to link with bridges.
- No tools or hardware required.
- All connecting bridges are interchangeable and reversible.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models).
- Modular Lounge starting COM list price = $1,169.
- Connecting Bridge starting list price = $792.
12 Natural Beech
14 Natural White Oak
29 Natural Walnut
|Lounge Chair, Armless||20||24||27||15||2 yds.|
|Love Seat, Armless||38||24||27||15||4 yds.|
|6'' Straight Wood
|5 3⁄4||17 1⁄2||13|
|9 1⁄4||15 1⁄2||13|